Steel Fire Door Construction, Performance, and Options
Fire Doors To BS 476 Part 22 and EN 1634-1: 2000
Steel Fire Door Construction
• Similar construction to Powershield Personnel with minimum material thicknesses as specified
• Non-combustible core (reinforced where required)
• Includes singles, doubles/leaf & half
• Fire doors can be certified latched or unlatched depending on size and configuration and can include vision panels up 600mm wide x 800mm high or 200mm wide x 1500mm high.
•Fire rated louvres are also available up to 500mm wide x 1500mm high
• FD30(S) – FD240(S) in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987
• E30 – E240 in accordance with EN1634-1: 2000
• Most standard configurations are Certifire compliant and therefore regularly audited and approved by third party to ensure continued conformity
• Double action with door opening size up to 2.6m x 2.6m to FD60(S)/E60
• Sliding with door opening size up to 2.6m x 2.6m to FD90
Other performance options available with fire performance Security, Cleanroom, Blast, Ballistic and Acoustic.